Guidelines for ALL Submissions:
• We work ONLY with professional photographers, stylists and creative’s.
• We do not accept already shot or published stories from any other digital or print media.
• All proposals must be well developed and suitable for our online & print publications. Familiarizing yourself with past-featured editorials is a must in order to determine if it meets our overall aesthetic.
• Along with your proposal, a mood board is mandatory for approval. Please include concept, suggested title, ideas of palette, location, inspirational fashion images and age ranges of children.
• Mini Maven digital editorials are all shoppable. Please use FW19 collections only.
• Once your submission has been approved by our editor, you will receive our submission specs and guidelines via email.
• Each digital story can range from 10-14 pages. Each print story can range from 8-12 pages. Each look should have variations, (beauty, ¾, full length) and a minimum of 10-15 images to select from. Our goal is for your creative team to weave together a captivating story and create an innovative fashion series for the modern child. (stylized, edgy, modern, avant-garde, romantic, quirky, & vintage narratives are welcome) Once selections have been made, the photographer is responsible for all editing of images.
• All submissions are to be shot exclusively for Mini Maven and not “shopped around”.
• All submissions can be sent via Dropbox, Hightail or Wetransfer
• Mini Maven is not responsible for restocking, returning, or overnight/rush shipping fees.
****Due to the high volume of submissions please allow us 7-10 days to respond.